05 January 2015

2015 Resolutions




Sometimes I confused...what's differences between 2015 Resolutions and Dreams... because I always keep in my mind that my possible to-do dreams in this year have to be accomplished. haha But then... I realized those two are different... So, I decided to make my own 2015 resolutions which is also maybe several are already included in my 100 dreams. ^^


I like to read... a lot of books... many kind of books. But I realized last year (2014) I didn't really have much time to read... =.=" So I decided that this year I have to READ A LOT. And my resolutions about reading are :

  • Read minimum 10 pages of Qur'an each day including the translation
  • 4 Books a Week
  • 6 Journal Papers a Week
Too much? No I think not... If I want to have more knowledge, I have to read. And after read it, I will post it in my blogs. So, everybody who read my blog also can learn something form what I read.



I also like to travel a lot...
But sometimes money is the real problem. hahaha

This year... I want to make me and my husband resolution which is ....

Travel to 5 Cities in Taiwan

But, not cities that we've ever experienced...maybe other cities like Kaohsiung, Taichung, etc.

That's inside Taiwan... but we also want to travel to another country... and we decided to

Travel to Singapore

Not only wander around but want to experience the life in Singapore. :)



About my research and study... I have to make one resolution at least... So that I can move forward to another new research. hahaha My resolution about my research is

Publish my paper to Computer and Education Journal

Maybe some of you who have experience in publishing journal may think I'm crazy to put the journal name there.. because all researcher now that publishing a journal need a lot of time, efforts, and sometimes rejected..

But I believe if I do hard work means Ikhtiar and Tawakal, I can do that. Nothing impossible in this life as long as we do the best as we can do and let the result in Allah.



In this year, I want to Start a Business... not a big enterprise. It can be categorized as Home Business. Actually it already started the planning things since the end of last year but not yet realized due lack of several things and need more "heating" up. So, I hope this year we can make it happen. 

Those are my resolutions for this year. Hope I can really make it come true... :)

Bismillah... Hope Allah always beside me whatever happened in this year... ^^

Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^